We pride ourselves in delivering the highest possible standard in security services and are selective in recruiting skilled professionals and highly trained individuals to join our team.
- Applications MUST be made via one of the two methods below. We do not accept telephone applications. Calls regarding vacancies will not be handled outside of working hours (9am – 5pm, Monday to Friday only)
All Applicants are thoroughly vetted in accordance with SIA regulations. We only recruit experienced personnel who demonstrate excellent communicational skills, ability to work in a team, leadership, working under pressure and a high standard of customer service.
How to Apply
Apply By Post
Download our application form and post it to our head office, along with the following documents:
- Copy of passport including Visa page
- Copy of SIA badge
- 2 x Passport size photographs
- Proof of address
- Copy of academic record ( Certificates )
- Driving Licence [copy if any]
- Copy of NI Card
Our online application process allows you to get your initial details to us alot quicker. There will still be a need to post additional credentials after we have analysed your initial online application.
PLEASE NOTE: applications can only be made online or by post.
All recruitment enquiries must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application will be vetted and screened to SIA standards and if you are successful for any of our positions, you will be contacted by one of our recruitment officers.
HR calls will only be handled during normal working hours, Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 5pm.