- Once a start date has been agreed, the operation manager will perform a Health and Safety Risk Assessment.
- A unique set of site instructions will be drawn up in conjunction with the customer.
- The specific instructions will be placed on site and the officers on duty follow them during their shift.
- At the end of their shift, the instructions will be signed by the specific officer.
- Included in the site folder is a 'Customer Audit Sheet' this affords you the opportunity to comment and help us to continually improve the service we provide.
Officers Log Book
- Daily logs are maintained detailing all activities carried out by the security officer.
- This log will include any abnormal findings throughout the shift, such as alarm activations, health and safety risks and any emergencies that may have occurred.
- The logbooks are regularly inspected and copies are kept.
Quality and Commitment
- Security Guards UK is dedicated to providing a quality service.
- You will be designated a contracts manager who will liaise with you on a regular basis, to ensure that our high standards are maintained throughout the contract.
Site Supervision and Management Support
- We monitor our security officers through a 24 hour "Control Room
- The Control Room is supported by regular site visits from our team of supervisors, who are monitored by line managers.
- If a check call is late or missed. Our controller will send a supervisor directly to the site to evaluate the situation.
Vist our portfolio
Please visit our portfolio page for a list of companies we are currently working with.
For any further information regarding any aspect of our services, please do not hesitate to contact us on 0800 028 1513 or email us with your enquiry to email@example.com.