Static security / banksman
Security Guards UK provide a high quality static guarding service throughout the UK.
We have professionally trained, unrivaled, security officers that can be deployed on site anywhere in the UK within 4 hours. Our Operations team would carefully select personnel according to the project requirements and site specific training is given prior to commencement of any project. All of our Guards are SIA and Banksman trained and go through a thorough vetting procedure.
Some of the duties our Static Guards carry out on site include:
- Regularly patrol the perimeter at specified intervals.
- A patrol log would be kept and a handover signature would be taken from site management at the start and end of the shifts.
- All incidents, sightings, suspicious behaviour would be reported to site management and the security Officer would liaise with the appropriate emergency services in case of any incidents.
- All our security Officers would be appropriately uniformed and would be of smart attire.
- Control and monitor the movement of all vehicles, personnel and non-personnel to and from the site.
- Diligently apply their training to ensure that all materials/property and the premises are secured.
- Usually operate from a gatehouse and often in conjunction with mobile patrols.
- Wear High Visibility vests and be immediately identifiable as persons of authority.
- If required, our officers can carry out random searches of vehicles and personnel as a deterrent against theft.
- Such searches will always be carried out in a courteous and efficient manner.
- The Security officers will maintain log books in order to monitor all site activities.
- Registers will be kept for keys, lost property and any searches carried out.
All of our guards are trained to use 'Guardscan 2000'. This is a guard tour clocking system. During the initial site survey, we would identify the patrol route for the security officer and if required, install RFID clocking tags around the perimeter. The Security Officer would scan each tag around the perimeter to ensure that regular patrols are being carried out. Reports are electronically generated.
For any further information regarding any aspect of our services, please do not hesitate to contact us on 0800 028 1513 or email us with your enquiry to email@example.com.