- Once a start date has been agreed upon, routine health and safety checks will be performed by a member of our operations management team.
- The guard will follow a set of unique instructions set out by us in conjunction with the customers requirements.
- The officers on duty will follow specific instructions set out by the site manager during their shift.
- The officers on duty carry out internal/external inspections following a consultation with the site manager to determine patrol routes and at risk areas.
- Hand over will be conducted at the end of each shift reporting to the site manager. Details of this are highlighted in the assignment instructions
- Included in the site folder is a ‘Customer Audit Sheet.’ This gives you the opportunity to provide feedback on our service which helps us to continually improve.
Officers Log Book
- Security Officers maintain a daily log, detailing all activity on site.
- This log will include any abnormal findings the officers witness through their shift. This can include alarm activation’s, health and safety risks and also any emergencies that may have occurred.
- Our supervisory teams inspect the logs made by the guards and report any findings to our operations team.
Quality and Commitment
- Security Guards UK is dedicated to providing a quality service.
- You will be designated a contracts manager who will liaise with you on a regular basis, to ensure that our high standards are maintained throughout the contract.
- We are committed to providing a high quality service and regularly hold management meetings to discuss performance and make any amendments to the security requirements on all sites.
Site Supervision and Management Support
- We are always monitoring our security officers through a 24 hour Control Room
- Our team of supervisors regularly check up on our sites to make sure everything is running smoothly and our operatives are following security instructions. Site visits also help to check on the safety of our officers.
- All our officers make hourly check calls to keep in regular contact with our 24 hour control room.
- If a check call is late or missed, our controller will send a supervisor directly to the site to evaluate the situation.
Get in touch today for a FREE and no-obligation consultation with one of our security experts. You can call us on 0800 028 1513 or email us with your enquiry to email@example.com.
Please visit our portfolio page for a list of companies we are currently working with.
For information on some of the other services we provide, please take a look at our services page or our downloadable e-brochure