Access Control / Door Entry
- Security Guards UK have the knowledge and technology to design, install and maintain an access control system to suit all needs. This is from standalone systems all the way to complex multi floor office blocks over several sites with IP camera integration. We can even install swipe, proximity and even bio metric applications for a more secured and restricted access control via computer software for ease of data management.
- Some of the features of PC based access control are TCP/IP camera integration, Time sheet and attendance. Not only that but we also offer roll call and muster, anti-pass back, alarm integration and fire alarm integration.
- We supply, install, maintain and also repair all types of door entry and intercom systems. We provide a complete sales, installation, maintenance and repair package on a large range of door entry and intercom systems.
- Our elegant door entry systems are suitable for any situation, offering the highest performance. The range of video and audio entry system can be designed to suit your needs. This can be from indoor features, call tones and also second access doors
- All our entry systems can be finished in anodized brushed aluminium, brass and powder coated in white, depending on your requirements.
Fire Alarm Systems
- Fire alarm systems are a cost effective way to ensure you have a way of detecting & waning of people of a possible fire. Numerous detectors can be installed on zones, when a detector is triggered the fire alarm control panel will indicate which zone has been triggered, giving you or the fire brigade an indication of the area of activation.
- The gates are of made of steel construction to offer a robust solution to your perimeter access protection problem.
- The infill can be customized to offer the most suitable appearance to fit in with your particular site.
- Since the gates are the first thing to be seen by a visitor to your premises, we pay great attention to their overall finish. We can offer a finish to blend with your surroundings, we offer galvanizing, powder coating or a duplex coating which gives a smooth finish and offers excellent protection from rust and damage.
- The automatic gates can be interfaced to many different gate control methods. This including card readers, radio control, remote push-button, digital keypads and fobs amongst many more.
- The operators have inbuilt safety features, by means of an anti-crush torque control, additional safety devices are recommended with automatic gates, I.e., photo beam or safety induction loop – either device will prevent closure whilst a vehicle or person is detected in line of the gates closure
- The Electro-Hydraulic barrier is dedicated to opening and closing access and comes highly recommended for intensive use, operating bars up to 6.5m. But barriers are available up to 12m for special applications.
- The Electro-Hydraulic has a smooth and regular movement and a double hydraulic lock ensuring considerable stability of the bar in any position. Regardless of whether it is raised, lowered or at any intermediate pausing point. There is also an anti crush safety device. It is particularly sensitive allowing the barrier to stop the bar at the minimum contact with an obstacle.
- This form of barrier is designed for intensive use. This means they can be subjected to a high frequency of operations but for limited periods of time. They are ideal for apartment buildings and office or school car parks where there are rush periods with high traffic flows alternating with periods of limited flow.
- Remote activated or used in conjunction with intelligent authorization systems, automatic bollards allow the responsive effective control of access. The rising bollard is also built to withstand even the most severe attacks while being clearly visible to oncoming traffic.
- The automated bollard provides safety and piece of mind for all your security and access requirements.
- We have a new addition to our access control catalogue. The rising kerb or step barrier offers excellent protection where there could be a risk of vehicle theft or vandalism to a barrier arm. The Rising kerb can be raised or lowered in just 2-3 seconds and is of high resistance to impact from cars or vans there for providing secure and effective vehicle control.
- The Rising kerb is perfect for commercial complexes such as shopping centres or business parks, car parks, residential parking and can be used as a revenue system.
- We lead the way in perimeter security solutions. We install external wired or wireless PIR solutions, therefore we can hugely increase the security of your site. Working independently via a speech dialler tool or in conjunction with a man guarding solution, therefore our perimeter security solutions have proved to be hugely popular and massively cost effective. Our systems are currently deployed on BT sites all over the West Midlands Region.
- We offer a full Security Consultancy Service. Upon request we will conduct a full site survey of your site. We will also assess existing systems and giving full recommendations in report format.
- If a maintenance agreement is set up, one preventative maintenance visit with be conducted yearly.
- This includes access to the installer’s 24 hour emergency call out service. It excludes the cost of any corrective maintenance which will be charged on a time and materials basis. This is unless materials are provided free of charge under initial Guarantee. It does not include repairs due to burglary, accidental or willful damage (other than by the Installer or his employees) environmental causes, user error or any other cause other than fair wear and tear.
- Security Guards UK have a range of spy products and gadgets to purchase ranging from secret video recording devices to trackers and listening devices.
Get in touch today for a FREE and no-obligation consultation with one of our security experts. You can call us on 0800 028 1513 or email us with your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please visit our portfolio page for a list of companies we are currently working with.
For information on some of the other services we provide, please take a look at our services page or our downloadable e-brochure